Bisley Taped Two Tone Hi Vis Puffer Jacket
- Reflective tape in hoop pattern around body with biomotion configuration on sleeves for optimal day/night visibility
- Fabric waterproof rating: Up to 13,400mm H20
- Showerproof garment
- Quilted with polyester wadding for extra warmth
- Motorcycle jacket inspired engineered quilted padding with shaped back tail
- Chin guard and wind stopper for protection
- Two waist pockets with waterproof zippers
- Body Lining: 100% Nylon 20D
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.