Bisley Taped Hi Vis Stretchy Fleece Hoodie
- Bisley signature perforated heat sealed reflective taped hoop pattern around body with biomotion taping on sleeves
- Premium 4 way stretch polyester fleece with excellent recovery
- Soft and comfortable with excellent warmth retention
- Shaped hood with contrast centre panel and adjustable toggles
- Hi vis shoulder to sleeve cuff panel for extra side visibility
- Front shaped panel with hand warmer inseam pockets
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.