Bisley Taped Biomotion Stretch Cotton Drill Work Pants
- Stretch reflective tape with biomotion configuration on upper and lower leg
- Stretch mid-rise fit with a curved waistband for comfort and movement
- Slim straight leg with heavy gauge thread and reinforced stitching
- Multi-functional side and back pockets
- Job Done D-ring on belt loop to hold gloves and tools
- Bisley exclusive Fresche® bacterial treatment to prevent odour
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.