Puma Tanami Scuff Cap Elastic Sided Boot
- Water repellent premium nubuck leather upper
- Anatomically designed insole provides a high level of comfort and moisture control
- 300-degree heat resistant and slip resistant injected rubber outsole with mud release profile designed to give optimal performance in harsh conditions
- Drawn up scuff cap in the toe area avoids leather abrasion when working on knees
- Composite Cap
- Soft cushioning GelCell integrated into the heel area to provide essential shock absorption plus energy return
In 1924, Adolf and Rudolf Dassler set up a shoe factory in Germany and named it Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. Some 20 years later during WW2 the bitter rift between the two brothers escalated. A few years later they parted ways and formed two separate businesses Adidas and Puma. The rivalry between the 2 businesses continued and these two great multinational brands remain competitors today.
Puma is known globally for its football boots, sports shoes and apparel. Puma also offers a range of safety shoes and boots manufactured using composite materials. The footwear integrates high performance, safety and comfort and whilst allowing wearers to enjoy the outstanding style which is synonymous with the Puma brand.
Order Puma safety footwear from WorkwearHub today.