Blundstone Style 997 Lace Up Zip Side Boot
The Blundstone Style 997 is part of the Xfoot range. It is a Lace Up Zip Side Ankle Safety Boot.
- Black platinum quality water resistant upper, 150mm height
- 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking devices
- Convenient heavy duty zip with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating Bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
- New rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments - excellent cut and slip resistance, impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- New rubber outsole is heat resistant to 300° C
- New rubber outsole is oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary PORON XRD to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of shock with every step taken. Also antibacterial, breathable and washable
- SPS MAX—PORON XRD in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased shock protection
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-05 Including electrical shock resistance. (Clause 126.96.36.199)
The iconic Blundstone boot is one of the most trusted, well-known and recognizable footwear brands in Australia. Blundstone's proud heritage now stretches over three centuries and the company continues to be a 100% Australian family owned company based in Hobart, Tasmania.
Since 1870 Blundstone has made tough, no nonsense footwear for rural, work and outdoors. The company continue to strive for excellence and in 1979 Blundstone became the first Australian footwear manufacturer to receive a Design Award from the Industrial Design Council of Australia. In 1986 it was the recipient of an Australian Export Award. The Blundstone team maintain a strong sense of community and provide support to many worthwhile causes including a donation of 3,000 pairs of boots for the Queensland relief effort cleaning up after both the devastating floods and cyclone Yasi in 2011. At the time, CEO for Blundstone, Mr Steve Gunn said, "It is critical that people who are working around the clock in wet and treacherous conditions have their feet protected by a decent pair of boots." Find the trusted Blundstone footwear today at WorkwearHub.