Blundstone Style 992 Lace Up Zip Side Boot
With a water-resistant upper, YKK zip, and thermal-regulating bamboo lining, the 992 is a heavy-duty boot built for heavy-duty jobs
- • Wheat premium nubuck, 150mm height, water-resistant leather, safety boot
- • 7 eyelet lacing with lace locking device
- • Convenient heavy duty zip with zip fastener
- • Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- • Padded tongue and collar
- • Thermal regulating Bamboo lining
- • Low-density shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole with an anti-bacterial agent.
- • Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments - excellent cut and slip resistance, highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack - heat resistant to 300 degrees C - oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- • SPS Max - XRD® Technology in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased impact protection.
- • Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert for greater shock absorption and comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable, and breathable.
- • Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- • Electrical hazard resistant
- • Broad fitting 200-joule impact-resistant steel toe cap
The iconic Blundstone boot is one of the most trusted, well-known and recognizable footwear brands in Australia. Blundstone's proud heritage now stretches over three centuries and the company continues to be a 100% Australian family owned company based in Hobart, Tasmania.
Since 1870 Blundstone has made tough, no nonsense footwear for rural, work and outdoors. The company continue to strive for excellence and in 1979 Blundstone became the first Australian footwear manufacturer to receive a Design Award from the Industrial Design Council of Australia. In 1986 it was the recipient of an Australian Export Award. The Blundstone team maintain a strong sense of community and provide support to many worthwhile causes including a donation of 3,000 pairs of boots for the Queensland relief effort cleaning up after both the devastating floods and cyclone Yasi in 2011. At the time, CEO for Blundstone, Mr Steve Gunn said, "It is critical that people who are working around the clock in wet and treacherous conditions have their feet protected by a decent pair of boots." Find the trusted Blundstone footwear today at WorkwearHub.