Bisley Stretch Cotton Drill Cargo Pants
- Stretch mid-rise fit with curved stretch waistband for comfort and movement
- Slim straight leg with heavy gauge thread and reinforced stitching
- Multi-functional pockets including utility pocket and cargo pocket
- Job Done branded D-ring on belt loop to hold gloves and tools
- Bisley exclusive Fresche® bacterial treatment to prevent odour
- Our model Zac is 183cm tall
- Zac is wearing a size 32
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.