Bisley Ripstop Cuffed Cargo Pant - Charcoal
Bisley Ripstop Stove Pipe Engineered Cargo Pant - Charcoal
- Modern stove pipe (slim leg) and lower waist engineered fit
- Elasticated back waistband and hem cuff
- Front slant mitred pocket
- RHS leg welt pocket with additional flap mobile phone pocket, pen and knife divisions
- LHS leg gusset cargo pocket with additional hidden pocket.
- Twin mitred back hip pockets with button closure
- 7 reinforced wider and stronger belt loops, including 2 extra wide belt loops at side back
- Contoured shaped leg and knee
- YKK branded zip front fly
- Contrast yellow internal trims, bartacks and keyhole
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.