King Gee Quantum Zip Side Safety Boot
- Kulkote® temperature regulating technology keeps the foot cool and expels the heat.
- D30® construction provides world-class shock absorbing impact lateral and medial protection
- Condura® collar gives support and strength while still being breathable
- NatureTex® linings are made from ocean plastics and ghost netting
- Recycled popcorn PU footbed
- Compression moulded EVA midsole provides energy rebound and fights fatigue
- 10 gauge YKK resin zip
- ARX+® heel cushioning and pad technology
- TPU toe and heel bumper
- Neoprene padded Achilles and heel support
- Lightweight 745 grams
- Composite toe cap
- Ideal for heavy and light industrial, warehousing, logistics and transport
- Certified to AS 2210.3.2019
WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
The very first King Gee overall was produced from founder Mr ARH (Bob) Adcock's tiny rented home in Rawson Place, Sydney in 1926. Sales of Bob's durable work clothes grew throughout the Great Depression and during the 2nd World War King Gee manufactured uniforms for the defence services. In the 1960's King Gee introduced the breakthrough "Red Label Drill" fabric and was the very first to produce a permanent press range.
King Gee continued to push boundaries with fabric and manufacturing technologies and from humble beginnings, and a name derived from a colloquial expression for King George V meaning "the tops" or "the greatest", King Gee has evolved and grown to become one of Australia's most endearing and trusted brands.
The popular advertising commercial of the 70's 'Any Tougher They'd Rust' assisted King Gee's rise to icon status and later modified slogan 'Work Wear You Can Trust' had the same underlying message - you can rely on King Gee products to perform.
Find a selection of King Gee 'Work Wear You Can Trust' at WorkwearHub today.