In stock. Ready to ship!
Order by 3PM for Same Day Dispatch
Original Cotton Drill Work Pants - Bottle
- YKK zippered front fly opening
- Single front pleats
- Back patch pockets with mitered corners and bartacked openings
- Mobile phone patch pocket on front right leg with touch-tape opening
- 7 reinforced belt loops
- Concealed coin pocket
- Reinforced, top-stitched seams
- Angled side pockets with durable pocket bags
- All natural cotton fibre assists in the control of static electricity
- Excellent sun protection with a rating of UPF 50+
Bisley is one of Australia's fastest growing workwear brands.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.