Bisley Original Cotton Drill SS Shirt - Navy
- 2 piece structured collar
- 2 pleated chest pockets with button down flaps
- Left chest pocket with pen division
- Centre back box pleat for increased shoulder movement
- Contrast, natural coloured buttons
- Double layered yoke on upper back
- Reinforced, top-stitched seams
- All natural cotton fibre assists in the control of static electricity
- Excellent sun protection with a rating of UPF 50+
- Full button-through style
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.