- Water resistant microfiber and sports mesh
- Comfort footbed with perforated air channels to enchance natural air flow, now infused with Odorban™ control technology2
- COMFORTcushion® impact absorption system with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with wide profile for greater comfort
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support
- Slip resistant sole
- Heat resistant sole up to 300°c
In 1887, James Oliver started making tough, durable work boots for farmers and miners in the goldmining region of Ballarat in Victoria. Having failed at his own quest for gold, he returned to the trade of boot-making to establish the business of Oliver & Stevens. Oliver Footwear is now led by Andrew Oliver, a fourth generation descendant of its founder who is undoubtedly proud to mark the 125th anniversary of the company in 2012.
Oliver Footwear is committed to product innovation, technology and manufacturing advancements and provides a range of footwear to address the needs and demands of tough workplace safety environments. Ongoing investment in these areas and in its staff ensures that Oliver Footwear continues to adopt world's best practice in all parts of the business.
Oliver Footwear, with its HQ still in Ballarat, is now part of the KSW Group, the third largest branded safety footwear company in the world and can proudly claim it's achievement being one of the oldest brands in Australia.
For footwear by Australia's leading safety footwear manufacturer, choose Oliver Footwear at WorkwearHub.