Bisley Hi Vis Fleece Hoodie With Sherpa Lining - Yellow/Navy
Bisley Taped Hi Vis Fleece Hoodie With Sherpa Lining
- Stretch reflective tape in hoop pattern for day/night visibility
- Premium low-pill polyester fleece outer with sherpa-fleece body lining for warmth and pongee lined sleeves for comfort
- Full zip hoodie style jumper with internal rib collar for comfort when hood is down
- Shaped lined hood with adjustable toggles
- Contrast kangaroo style shaped front pockets
- Elasticated rib knit hem and sleeve cuff with thumb opening
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.