Bisley Flex & Move X Taped Hi Vis LS Utility Shirt - Orange/Navy
Leaves warehouse in 1-5 Business Days
Bisley Flex & Move X Taped Hi Vis LS Utility Shirt
These shirts are a slim fit and we recommend going up a size
- Stretch cotton poplin for extra comfort and movement
- Fabric pre-rinse washed to create a worn-in look
- Bisley signature perforated reflective taped - below yoke H front X back pattern
- Contrast grey stitching
- Reflective cord piping at front shoulder
- Multi-functional utility inspired chest pockets.
- RHS bellowed chest pocket features a generous patch pocket with touch tape closure, hanger loop, sunglass or pen holder on the side, and business card welt pocket above
- LHS chest pocket features a patch pocket with button closure, pen and card divisions, and a second pocket with reflective zipper closure
- Two-piece structured collar with contrast inner stand collar and hanger loop
- Contoured shape five-piece sleeve with contrast elbow patch and cuff
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.