Bisley Flex & Move Stretch Utility Zip Cargo Short
- Stretch cotton canvas for extra comfort and movement
- Garment enzyme washed to create an authentic worn in look
- Cordura highlights at pocket opening and bellow of the cargo pocket for increase durability
- In leg gusset panel for extra comfort
- Front slant mitred pocket
- Two back welt pockets
- Multi-functional utility inspired RHS bellowed cargo pocket
- LHS zipper bellowed cargo pocket w/ additional hidden pocket
- Tool loop on LHS hip
- 7 reinforced wider and stronger belt loops
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.