Bisley Flex & Move Stetch Utility Zip Cargo Pant
- Stretch cotton canvas for extra comfort and movement
- Garment enzyme washed to create worn in look
- Cordura® highlights at pocket opening and bellow of the cargo pocket for increase durability
- Contrast Kevlar knee patches for extra durability and to prevent abrasion when kneeling
- Crotch gusset for extra comfort and to prevent crotch splitting
- Two angles side pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Multi-functional utility inspires bellowed cargo pocket on right hand side
- Bellowed cargo pocket with additional hidden pocket and zipper closure on left hand side
- Back shaped knee panel
- Tool loop on left hand side hip
- 7 reinforced wider and stronger belt loops
- Hem boot cut-out cuff reinforced Cordura® patch at back
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.