Bisley Flex and Move Short Shorts - Charcoal
Bisley Flex & Move Short Short
- Contrast stretch canvas - front and back upper hip and back inner thigh
- Curved waistband for better fit and to prevent gaping at back
- Front slant pockets
- Coin pocket on RHS
- Twin back hip patch pockets with reinforced patches
- 7 reinforced wider and stronger belt loops
- YKK branded zip front fly
- Contrast yellow internal trims, bartacks and keyhole
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.