Bisley Flex & Move Shield Jacket
- Fabric waterproof rating: Up to 10,000mm H20
- Showerproof garment
- Silver infrared thermal lined mesh body for warmth and taffeta lined sleeves for comfort
- Multi-functional waterproof zip pockets including two hand-warmer pockets
- Shaped built in hood with collar stand with adjustable toggle and chin guard zip stopper
- Contrast abrasion resistance panels in high stress areas
- 100% Polyester with TPU Membrane Fleece Laminate Bonded with Fleece 280gsm
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex with TPU Coating 200gsm
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Silver Mesh 130gsm
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester Taffeta 50gsm
- Our model Zac is 183cm tall
- Zac is wearing a size L
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.