Bisley Flex & Move Marle Fleece Hoodie
- Premium ultra-soft marle fleece
- Hoodie style jumper with shaped hood and adjustable toggle
- Oversized front kangaroo pouch pocket
- Two side mobile phone pockets
- Half elastic sleeve cuff for comfort while working
- Our model Zac is 183cm tall
- Zac is wearing a size L
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.