Cool Lightweight Utility Pants (4 Pack) - Navy
- YKK zippered front fly opening
- Double layered knee for extra strength
- Innovative, multiple-pocket utility design suitable for all workwear purposes
- Side leg cargo pocket on left leg with reinforced stitching, pleated pocket bag and touch-tape tab closure
- 6 reinforced belt loops
- Concealed coin pocket under right, angled pocket opening
- Lightweight design with eyelet ventilation between legs for increased airflow
- Angled side pockets with durable pocket bags
- Back patch pockets with mitered corners
- Right leg utility pocket with tool/ knife/ ruler pocket and touch-tape closure phone pocket
Bisley is one of Australia's fastest growing workwear brands.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.