Bisley Cool Lightweight Drill Shirt SS - Khaki
Bisley Cool Lightweight Mens Drill Shirt
- Two ventilated mesh back panels for airflow
- Underarm mesh ventilation for breathability
- Two button down chest pockets
- Left chest pocket with pen division
- Two piece structured collar
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.