2 Tone Hi Vis Cool Lightweight Mesh Ventilated Drill Shirt - Long Sleeve
- 2 piece contrast coloured collar with collar stays
- 2 flat, buttoned-down chest pockets with mitered corners
- Left chest pocket with pen division
- Back double mesh, vertical vents with natural cotton mesh
- Double layered yoke on upper back
- Reinforced, top-stitched seams
- 2 button adjustable full gusset cuff
- Contrast coloured panel on lower front and back and lower sleeves
- Full button-through style
- Underarm natural cotton mesh vents for increased airflow
Bisley is one of Australia's fastest growing workwear brands.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.