CAT Chinook Waterproof Jacket
Made for tough working environments, the Chinook Jacket is constructed from durable nylon oxford and is fully waterproof. The removable hood, secure interior and exterior pockets, hidden storm cuffs and adjustable bottom hem are all very handy features.
- Storm blocker plus: waterproof, windproof, breathable and seam taped
- Quilted insulated lining for warmth and maximum performance
- Three piece snap off hood with adjustable draw cord and cord locks for versatility on the job
- Inside upper left chest pocket with hook and loop flap closure and wire management to keep cords in place, increasing job site safety
- Full front water resistant zipper with storm flap
- Our model Zac is 183cm tall
- Zac is wearing a size L
WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
CaterpillarFounded in California in 1925, Caterpillar is now the world’s largest manufacturer of construction equipment and is recognised worldwide by its trademark “Caterpillar Yellow” symbol and the CAT logo. CAT branded workwear and footwear has been manufactured globally for many years. Whether the most intense job, extreme climate and terrain or demanding task at hand, CAT workwear and footwear offers function, performance, comfort and durability when you need it most.
The range of CAT workwear featured at WorkwearHub is extensive. From cargo shorts, pants, jackets and tee-shirts to certified industrial Hi Vis range, their products are designed to keep you safe and comfortable whilst performing the toughest of jobs.
WorkwearHub also has a broad range of CAT boots from steel toe safety boots to light industrial boots; these are available in many size options.
The WorkwearHub inventory includes the latest and most popular CAT models - you'll find just what you need.