Bisley Premium Soft Shell Bomber Jacket
- Fabric waterproof rating: Up to 16,500mm H20
- Showerproof garment
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper
- High neckline with chin guard for protection
- Two waist pockets with zipper closure
- Elasticated rib knit hem and sleeve cuff to retain warmth
- Front Lining: 100% Polyester Mesh 75gsm
- Polyester/Cotton 2x2 Rib Knit
- Our model Zac is 183cm tall
- Zac is wearing a size L
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.