Bisley Hi Vis Taped Reversible Puffer Jacket
- Reflective tape in H pattern around body with biomotion configuration on sleeves for optimal day/night visibility
- Fabric waterproof rating: Up to 20,000mm H20
- Fully seam sealed waterproof garment
- Internally quilted with polyester wadding and lined with taffeta
- Reversible jacket style for multi wear on site and offsite. Reverse side is plain black
- Multi-functional pockets including hidden in-seam pockets on hi vis side and hand-warmer pockets on reverse
- Embroidery pocket for double-sided branding
- 100% Polyester Oxford Fabric with PU Coating 180gsm
- LIning: 100% Nylon Taffeta 38gsm
- 100% Polyester Wadding 160gsm
For our Australian customers, WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.