Oliver Zip Sided Hiker Safety Boot
- Water-resistant full-grain leather
- COMFORTcushion® impact absorption system with PORON™ protect the heel and ball of your foot
- Comfort footbed with perforated air channels to enhance natural airflow, now infused with Odorban™ control technology
- NATUREform® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap; fully non-metallic
- Oliver SOFTstride® open-cell low-density urethane foam built into the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support
- AT's all-terrain dual-density TPU/PU sole, heat resistant to 130°c surface contract
- Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole
- Convenient quick-release side zip
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing
For our Australian customers, WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
In 1887, James Oliver started making tough, durable work boots for farmers and miners in the goldmining region of Ballarat in Victoria. Having failed at his own quest for gold, he returned to the trade of boot-making to establish the business of Oliver & Stevens. Oliver Footwear is now led by Andrew Oliver, a fourth generation descendant of its founder who is undoubtedly proud to mark the 125th anniversary of the company in 2012.
Oliver Footwear is committed to product innovation, technology and manufacturing advancements and provides a range of footwear to address the needs and demands of tough workplace safety environments. Ongoing investment in these areas and in its staff ensures that Oliver Footwear continues to adopt world's best practice in all parts of the business.
Oliver Footwear, with its HQ still in Ballarat, is now part of the KSW Group, the third largest branded safety footwear company in the world and can proudly claim it's achievement being one of the oldest brands in Australia.
For footwear by Australia's leading safety footwear manufacturer, choose Oliver Footwear at WorkwearHub.