Bisley 8 Pocket Cargo Pant with Tape
- 3M 8910 Reflective taped ‘Hoop’ pattern around legs
- Adjustable side tab on waistband
- YKK branded zip front fly
- 2 angled side pockets
- 2 side welt pockets
- 2 side cargo pockets with touch-tape flaps
- 2 back flat pockets with touch-tape flaps
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.