In stock. Ready to ship!
Order by 3PM for Same Day Dispatch
Bisley Original Work Pant 3M Reflective Tape
- YKK zippered front fly opening
- Single front pleats
- Back patch pockets wtih mitered corners and bar-tacked openings
- Mobile phone patch pocket on front right leg with touch-tape opening
- 7 reinforced belt loops
- Concealed coin pocket
- Reinforced, top-stitched seams
- Angled side pockets with durable pocket bags
- Taped around both legs
- Excellent sun protection with a rating of UPF 50+
Be seen in these reflective pants from Bisley.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.