Bisley 3M Double Taped Cotton Drill Cargo Pant
- 3M 8910 Reflective taped double ‘Hoop’ pattern around upper and lower legs
- 14x7 heavy duty drill
- Modern fit with internal reinforced front
- Reinforced stitching at front and back rise
- Two side angled pocket
- Two side cargo pockets with touch tape flaps
- 7 reinforced belt loops
- Two back welt pocket with touch tape closure
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.