Spend $99 or more in-store and go into the draw to WIN a Tinnie full of fishing gear valued at $10,000! Winner will be drawn at our Grand Opening Day at 1pm on Saturday 5th June. You must be present to claim this awesome prize!
On the day there will be loads of giveaways, food trucks, show bags, 20% off in-store (ex sale), kids activities, special guests and Triple M broadcasting live! Don't miss this special event.
SHOP - 1 Davo Court, Burleigh Heads. Open from 7.30am Monday to Saturday. Get in-store for your chance to WIN!
WIN A TINNIE - Workwearhub Promotion T&C:
- The Promoter is Workwearhub Pty Ltd (ABN 181 565 42013) 1 Davo Court, Burleigh Heads, Australia QLD 4220. Phone 1300 488 573.
- Information on how to enter the WIN A TINNIE Promotion (“Promotion”) and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Promotion will commence at 12:01am AEST on 19/04/2021 and end at 12.30pm AEST on 05/06/2021 (“Promotional Period”). Any entries received after the Promotional Period will not be considered.
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: a. make an in-store purchase of $99 or more from the WorkwearHub Retail Store in Burleigh. b. complete the entry form (“Entry Form”), to which these Terms and Conditions are annexed, ensuring all details are complete.
- This is a Promotional Game (game of chance) and requires no permit in Queensland.
- The Winner will be announced on Saturday 5th June 2021 at 1pm. The winner must be present when the promotion is drawn at 1pm, on the day at the retail store (WorkwearHub, 1 Davo Court, Burleigh Heads, Qld 4220, Australia, to claim their prize in person.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, offensive or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entry is limited to one entry form for each purchase over $99 made in-store. Multiple purchases and entries are allowed.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant including but not limited to requesting proof of identity, age and residency.
- One major prize valued at $10,000 to be won. Prize consist of: '21 Quintrex F350 Tinnie with 6 horse power motor and trailer. Fishing rods, tackle box and fishing accessories. 4 x Jetpilot PDF Vests. The Schedule: the winner will be drawn on 05/06/2021 at Burleigh Store at 1pm and must be present at the draw, on the day, to collect the prize.
- In the event that the drawn Entry Form is deemed invalid (ref section 9), the next complete Entry Form to be drawn will be deemed the winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The final interpretation of any of the terms and conditions mentioned in these Terms and Conditions will rest with the Promoter.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion. Except to the extent required by any law, including the Australian Consumer Law (as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)), the Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of the Prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality of fitness for the purpose of the Prize or the failure of the Prize to be of acceptable quality.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of the Prize.
- Subject to Australian privacy law, the Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to any information provided in the Entry Form being collected and used for any and all ongoing marketing initiatives the Promoter deems appropriate across all the Promoter’s marketing activities.
- The Promotion shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, Queensland and the Courts of Queensland.
- Any queries entrants may have in respect of these Terms and Conditions may be directed to the Promoter’s Chief Marketing Officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1300 488 573.